The entrepreneur visa is an initiative by the Taiwanese government (run by the Ministry of Economic Affairs, Investment Commission) to attract international innovation and talent and assist foreign...(more)

You'll need something called an ARC that stands for an alien resident certificate that will allow you to work in Taiwan for one to possibly three years, depending on the type of ARC that you get. However there are some very distinct disadvantages to having an ARC and the first one that...(more)